Wednesday, June 1, 2011

NEW! (err.. actually not really :3) --> mademoiselle.mc ♥

Hello! Halo! allô! Hallo! Olá! Ciao! Kon'nichiwa! Nǐ hǎo! Annyeonghaseyo! Hola!

err.. actually I was confused for what to write here but..
here it is! ENJOY!

hi! my name is mademoiselle.mc ♥! nice to meet you all, readers! 
21-fact-about-me 
First, I am a human.
Second, I'm a small girl living in crowd city in Indonesia.
Third, I really love NOVEL so much!
Fourth, I love reading about motivation quotes, about life quotes, etc. But so badly I can't make one that really perfect.. :|
Fifth, I love many actress, singer, like TAYLOR SWIFT, Michael Jackson, Bruno Mars, Avril Lavigne, etc. :D
Sixth, I love dog, cat, rabbit, etc. (<-- they have cute faceee! aww.. XD).
Seventh, I love black, white, metallic blue, lime green, hot pink, purple, blue sea colours, etc.
Eight, I love to draw and color it (sometimes).
Nineth, I love to see people drawing manga so well.
Tenth, I love designing dress.
Eleventh, I love photography.
Twelfth, I love editing photo.
Thirteenth, I love seeing photography and painting exhibition.
Fourteenth, I love to hear music.
Fifteenth, I love to play piano.
Sixteenth, I love to sing.
Seventeenth, I love seeing someone playing guitar. (although I can't play it. T_T)
Eighteenth, I love to play computer games.
Nineteenth, I love to chat with friends.
Twentieth, I love sneakers.
Twenty first, I AM A SWIFTIES.
and the most important thing, I LOVE MUSIC SO FREAKIN DAMN MUCH! :3 *sorry, sometimes I'm crazy!* XD

THAT'S (NOT REALLY) ALL ABOUT ME~!


one more quote. :3
"You can count on me like one, two, three, I'll be there.
And I know when I need it, 
I can count on you like four, three, two, you'll be there.
Cause that's what's friends are supposed to do."
- Bruno Mars

love, 
xoxo ♥, 
mademoiselle.mc ♥ 

No comments:

Post a Comment